Every day, thousands of individuals across the United States are injured and even die in different types of accidents – some are due to the negligence of an ordinary person, while in other cases professionals are at fault.
In just a matter of seconds, an accident can turn your life upside down forever, rendering you unable to live and work like you used to before. Sometimes, such accidents are unavoidable, but a majority of the times, they are a result of the negligent actions of the responsible party. In such circumstances, you need an experienced and reliable attorney to handle your case and work with you to get the maximum compensation for your injuries and other damages.
Dedicated Woodridge Attorneys Fighting for your Rights
At Mary Ann Covone, P.C. Attorney at Law, we are a team of dedicated attorneys and legal counselors that aim to improve your quality of life by helping you get compensation to recover your damages. Each Woodridge attorney in our law firm opts for a compassionate approach, and works with you to understand all aspects of your case in order to prepare to aggressively fight for your rights.
We provide a variety of services for every type of case that are geared towards building a solid case backed with strong evidence. These services include:
- In-depth investigation of your accident
- Thoroughly studying all insurances policies involved to dig out loopholes
- Consulting with experts belonging to different fields to gain professional insights into different aspects of your case
- Making sure all legal documents are filed with authorities in a timely manner
- Providing legal representation in court on your behalf
- Resolving healthcare and other liens associated to your recovery, enabling you to receive maximum compensation to pay your present and future medical expenses and obtain financial security
Aside from dealing with accident related cases, our Woodridge attorneys are also capable of providing competent legal counsel for estate planning needs of our clients. Whether you want to make a will, trust, power of attorney or create a comprehensive estate plan, you can rely on us to take care of all your estate planning needs.
Our Legal Services
Our legal practice can handle a wide range of cases for clients in Woodridge and surrounding areas in Illinois, including:
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Workers’ Compensation
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Special Needs Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Probate & Trust Litigation
- Estate Planning for Musicians
- Municipal Liability
Discuss Your Case with a Woodridge Attorney Today
Whether you are seeking the legal services of a reliable and experienced Woodridge attorney for your personal injury claim, wrongful death lawsuit, or estate planning, Mary Ann Covone, P.C. Attorney at Law can help you with your case. Call us today at (708) 246-4911 or online to schedule a free consultation.