Are you looking for an attorney to handle your personal injury case? Have you been denied of your workers’ compensation benefits by your employer? Are you or your loved one a victim of medical malpractice? Mary Ann Covone, P.C. Attorney at Law has more than 25 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Illinois laws to help clients in a variety of legal issues. Our team has worked with hundreds of clients over the years and has managed to recover millions of dollars through settlements and verdicts. Our law firm is known for its personalized services and aggressive stance with defendants in accident related cases we take on.
We understand that you are going through a tough time in life, and that is why you have to come to us to help you cope with your situation. We dedicate time and resources to your case and gather pieces of evidence to support your claim, while making sure that your best interests are protected during every stage of the legal process.
How we Help our Willowbrook Clients
When you come to our law firm, you will see that the attorney working on your case will treat you with compassion, care, and professionalism. At Mary Ann Covone, P.C. Attorney at Law, we truly understand how important it is for you to win your case. We provide you with personalized attention and work closely with you to learn about the situation and your objectives. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have, and make sure you are fully aware of the developments through every phase of your case.
While handling your case, our dedicated team of Willowbrook attorneys will:
- Learn about the technical aspects affecting your case by working with law enforcement agencies overlooking your case.
- Effectively deal with the defendant and their legal counsel. With more than 2 decades of experience in negotiating settlements, we know how to deal with opposing counsel to work up a timely resolution.
- Diligently fight insurance providers. Our Willowbrook attorneys know about the tactics insurance companies use to deny or reduce a claim, and are capable of negotiating the best possible compensation amount for you.
Our Range of Legal Services
At Mary Ann Covone, P.C. Attorney at Law, we understand that your case is unique and requires a distinct approach to fit your specific circumstances. We devise a comprehensive legal strategy for your case and ensure that it is in line with your goals. Our team offers a wider range of legal services, including:
- Personal Injury: This area of our legal practice includes medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, auto accidents, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, and slip and fall accidents.
- Estate Planning: This practice area includes wills and trusts, powers of attorney, special needs planning, probate & trust administration, probate & trust litigation, and estate planning for musicians.
Discuss Your Case with a Willowbrook Attorney Today
For more information about our legal services or to discuss your case with one of our Willowbrook attorneys, call us today at (708) 246-4911 or online to schedule a free consultation.